Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lee Min Ho Biography | Picture

Lee Min Ho Biography
Name: Lee Min Ho
Profession: Actor
TTL: Seoul, June 22, 1987
Height: 185cm
Star sign: Cancer
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Watch movies, play games, football
Education: GunGook University, majoring in movies
Series, starring Lee Min Ho:
Boys Before Flowers (KBS2, 2008)
But I Do not Know too (나도 잘 모르 지만) (MBC, 2008)
I'm Sam, a role as Heo Mo Se (KBS2, 2007)
Mackerel Run (SBS, 2007)
Secret Campus (비밀 의 교정) (EBS, 2006)
Love Hymn (MBC, 2005)
Film: Our School E.T (2008)


Lee Min Ho Biography.
Actors who have a life motto is never give up, in 2006, never had an accident that resulted in great need surgery on his leg, and he should be hospitalized for 6 months, but eventually he was able to resolve the problem with a happy heart.Lee Min Ho Biography.
The man who loved to relieve stress with a full 24-hour sleep, and delirious love to gnash their teeth once during a deep sleep, "therefore there is no one who likes to sleep with me when I travel," he explained.Lee Min Ho Biography.
This handsome actor first made his first kiss with her ​​boyfriend at the time of her MOS (The Student Orientation) entered high school, right in front of her house that she liked it. "If I had a boyfriend, I would do for him, to be their best friend. That is the best gift of all ", he said. The man who since the age of 20 years do not have this girlfriend, describes the type of woman of his dreams, "I think over the number of overall style and my feeling toward her than her appearance, though not beautiful, which obviously he really understands my feelings."
Lee Min Ho Biography.

0 comments:

Post a Comment